Paperless accounting benefits
- fast and effective billing process
- easier aggregation of accounting documents
- convenient access to the entire accounting agenda at any time
- perfect overview without having to manually search for documents
- no more errors when transcribing data in documents
Paperless accounting with BMD Software
The system is used by more than 29,000 clients in Slovakia, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Austria, Germany, Italy, Switzerland and Slovenia.
- integration of data in a single system from several branches of the company in different countries
- sending of bank statements via internet
- documents archiving
scan the receipts with a smartphone and send them to your accounting via BMD application
- OCR recognition
- complete company overview, statistics and data evaluations anytime, anywhere
Stay in business during coronavirus pandemic
While companies struggle with restrictive measures to combat the spread of coronavirus COVID-19, paperless billing system can help them to remain in the business. The system allows documents to be handled without physical contact. All documents are scanned and stored directly in the online system where we process them.
Would you like to learn more about paperless accounting? Send us your questions by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to respond by email or during a short online meeting.
- efficient handover of documents at anytime by direct online scanning and upload in the client zone
- access your client zone online anytime, anywhere
- administration-less documents submission
- no need for aggregation of documents before processing
New era of accounting
- comprehensive management overview of earnings and cash flow
- instant access to all documents from anywhere, anytime
- list of unpaid invoices with the possibility to preview invoice scans
- cash reciepts are stored in digital form and therefore will not fade
- scan with your smartphone and save via the BMD application. Done! Your documents are booked in your accounting.
- we are insured for damages caused by our activities up to 1 mil. €